Pro Ana. Pro Beauty

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stressed =/

     Today has been so stressful. Nothing crazy has happened to even make it this way. I just let everything pile up inside of me until I feel like I'm going to scream bloody murder. I laid in my hallway and cried for over an hour. I didn't just pick the hallway because it seemed like a good place to cry. No. I was walking and just collapsed in the floor and had a mental breakdown. I do this every once in awhile. Today has been particularly bad though. Everything is closing in on me. At least it feels that way. I even broke down and had soup today. 200cal. I felt so guilty and ashamed. I still can't believe I did that. Now I feel fatfatfatfat! I will not eat for the rest of the day or tomorrow. I will be strong and not cave. I will be skinny and pretty. Writing seems to help me so much mentally though. I don't know how I've made it this long without writing. I've always written everything down in a notebook. But never a blog. It helps tremendously. I hope everyone if anyone who reads this is having a fantastic day! Keep your head up and stay beautiful :)

Love Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment