Pro Ana. Pro Beauty

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mama Drama

      I went over to my moms today to hang out for a little bit. I was starting to get bored, and we all know what happens when this occurs, at least to me it does. I begin to think about eating so I raid the cabinets until I settle for something small and not needed then plunge myself into a whirling depression for the rest of the day. But NOT today. Today I used the distraction method. I had on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to fit into for a few months (go me!!) and my mom noticed I'm starting to lose some weight (again, go me!). For my mom to notice this isn't a good thing. She's the pushy, stick her nose in every one's business type. Her exact words were... "Honey you look tiny.. You're not starving yourself again are you? I worry about you so much." Blah. I hate that crap. LEAVE ME ALONE. If you're going to compliment me then do it. But don't tack of the "I'm worried about you" speech. I don't want to hear it. At all.

       Might I add that my mom is a good 80 pounds over weight! Every time I get smaller she freaks out. Jealous much mom? I think so. I refuse to be like her. I'm going to wear bikinis when I'm 30 because I'm going to be skinny. I'm not going to turn into her. It's disgusting! I'm so irritated right now.

      I also can't sleep because I took way to many diet pills today. I even worked out for an extra hour and I'm still not tired. I hate when I do that. I like my sleep. Hopefully I'll be able to get in a couple of hours before everything I have to do tomorrow.. Well I guess today since it's past midnight.

THINGS I NEED TO GET DONE TODAY:

1.) Get prenatal vitamins and fiber supplements. Also more laxatives (TMI, I know)
2.) Do all the laundry and scrub the bathrooms completely spotless.
3.) Go to the gym for at least 2 hours
4.) Get an ipod cord
5.) Go visit the grandparents
6.) Organize my closet and make room for new skinny clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment