Pro Ana. Pro Beauty

Friday, September 9, 2011

Snap Snap SNAP

    That's what I've heard/felt all day long. My little rubber band friend that keeps me in check when I'm on the verge of eating. I don't even take this damn thing off to shower. I have a feeling I'll be going to walmart tomorrow to buy some colorful ones. Might as well make a fashion statement right? I've done awesome today though.

Breakfast: Black coffee, no sugar or anything added
Lunch: NOTHING
Dinner: Black coffee, again nothing added and a diet coke.. Not together, DUH.

   So I'm pretty proud right now. Just have to keep this up. And I will. One of the benefits of living by myself (aside from my 3 year old.) is not having to make an excuse for why you're skipping dinner. I used to hate doing that in high school. Parents are not exactly happy about their children skipping meals. It's going to be much harder when my boyfriend gets back in the states though. He knows how I am. He always watches me and makes sure I'm eating. It's annoying as fuck, but I know he just trys to do what he thinks is best. He loves me. But I wish he would realize, I'm a big girl. I don't need someone to tell me to eat. I just want to be skinny and beautiful and eating all day is not going to get me there. If I want to take diet pills and not eat for days that's my choice. No one elses. Especially when you see your guy check out a girl who is a good 20 pounds lighter then you but then try to tell you you're perfect the way you are. Actions really do speak louder then words.

No comments:

Post a Comment